BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mai Nie Never

omg i'm blogging without there being a glee episode on.... *GASPETH!!!* i know... it's a lot to take in... but i feel i'm never going to have a name on the interwebs if i don't try and make one for my self. So I'm just lying on my bed listening to glee music (who'd have guessed! glee music!) and i'm kinda worried about my fish... i just got him today... but he's barley eaten anything... i know that i didn't actually put him in his bowl the right way and he doesn't really have any thing to do... but he's eaten like two flakes... idk... maybe that's normal for a fish his size.. also he's tiny compared to his bowl... i think he needs some things in there so he's one not bored... and two not over whelmed by the amount of space he has to swim in... but i think that a fish is going to be good for me... i mean i have a cat, but my sister has one two so we kinda co take care of the cats... but Mai (that's fish's name) is going to be my responsibility only!

So yes, Mr. Fish is named Mai, after the Josh Groban song. And I looked up the translation... apparently in italian, it means never... which kinda makes me laugh... because never is my favorite word in German... it's nie in German, and I always think of the song Never by Moving Pictures when I think of nie... so now my fish has a backstory attached to his name. I think the best thing is... my cat doesn't give a crap about the fish... so I'm pretty sure that she's not going to try and eat him... my sister's cat on the other hand... already has tried... so she's not allowed in my room when I'm not in there to keep an eye on her... So that's my story...

0 comments: