BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Don't ask why i have a gif of faramir... he's just sexy okay!

Hey! I totally did not plan on blogging today, but I figured since i wasn't doing anything else I might as well. So today was equally as bad as yesterday in work standards. I don't really know how to quite explain it other than it's just the same crap it always is. Other than that, today was pretty uneventful. I came home, cleaned out my car, went to dinner with my mom.... and now i'm home and just checking up on the interwebs... a pretty boring day. Oh but I did discover that some time soon, I need to take my car in to get stuff checked out... again. Something is leaking and my mom can't figure out what it is. So I don't know when i'll be able to do so, but I need to take it in... yay.

So pretty soon here i'm going to be moving... not houses. But bedrooms. My mom is moving out and I'm going into her room. One thing i'm really excited for is the closet space i'll have... omg i have like no closet space at all! but now i actually kinda worry that i'll have too much space. Because what i have now, everything fits in it .... but it's just kinda crammed together... i guess if i have too much space i can utilize it in other ways. but also the room itself is bigger and i'll have more room in general to live and such. like seriously i think with my futon in bed position, i have about 7 feet by  3 or 4 feet of free space in my bedroom... not that much i must say.

0 comments: