BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

gleecap: I am Unicorn

artie's directing the musical..... IDINA MENZEL. sorry will.... Shelby's choir will win....  that is the one phrase that i never would come out of kurt's mouth. ouch quinn.... did you go to college to learn to be that bitchy? i love ya but come on! here comes the situasian..... darren needs to show off his ass a bit more in those sweats. wow 18 times really shelby? is that the only role you've ever had or are you that old? SHE SINGS!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! i must say when picking who would be rachel's mom they couldn't pick a better choice... not saying that just because i love idina menzel either btw, they just look like they could be related and their voices blend so well.. oh you told her will... oh....*wimper* puck.... choaking on my apple.... *Cough cough hack* wait aren't you supposed to  audition with songs from the actual musical... even though this is freaking amazing and chris colfer is a freaking monkey! i didn't think i could love him anymore than i did.... but he just proved me wrong. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Kurt you sly dog listening in while they decide parts.... that is so wrong and i would totally cop you out if i could. what the hell are you thinking kurt... santana what did you do? oh my god... oh my god.... romeo and juliet.... i'm sorry kurt just no..... that does not work... shoot sugar... quinn... oh god i can't resist crying....  the amazing advice of burt humml quit being epic situasian. I BELIEVE IN YOU FINN!!!! WHOA WHO WAS..... blonde quinn.... how did she get the pink out... YAY!!!! THE.... wha... wait.... YOU DIDN'T FREAKING CHANGE!!!! THE ARTS ARE LIKE CRACK.... THEN I AM A COMPLETE ADDICT. WHA BRITTNEY IS RUNNING FOR CLASS..... DARREN!!!!! YOU ARE SO DAMN SEXY.... HE HAS QUITE LITTERALLY BROUGHT ME TO TEARS.... I SWEAR  TO GOD I'M CRYING....GASSP WHY WOULD YOU END THE FREAKING EPISODE LIKE THAT.

0 comments: