BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life and such and such....

Oh hai.... umm.... so i know i haven't posted a blog since... god knows when but i'm going to be doing so more often and spending less time on making music video type stuff for youtube... i'm also trying to start doing vlogs more often as well. i need to make a new start very very soon... this direction on which i'm headed now, is NOT the way i want to go.... at all.

Lately work has just not been going so well. I've just been waking up every single day, wishing that i could just go back to sleep. but then 6:50 rolls around and then i force myself out of bed. and then force myself to drive 45 minutes into livonia to go work in houses. and I HATE IT! i don't want to clean homes that for real, either don't need cleaning or the people are just too god damn lazy to do it themselves. and my partner gets angry with me way too often. for making little mistakes every now and again... and the office.... is full of complete idiots! i'm sure that the women working there are very nice, but they do not know how to run that office... just today we were trying to find a house and it took us an hour because they gave us the wrong map! all in all i need a new job pronto....

Like I said, I've started doing more vlogs. And that's really because, I want to be a youtube professionally. And I just need to get started somewhere... so far I only have two videos in general and their really not that good.... i mean the second one took me about an hour and a half just to film it... mainly because i have four different characters in it and i kept missing part of my head in one shot of it. But I hope that one day i can quit molly maid and get maybe just a part time job and make money off of youtube and one day maybe even just depend on that entirely. That would be a dream come true. but to get to that point i need to first have people watching my videos.... which means i need to get people interested. and to do that i need to be interesting... you all have no clue how boring i really am... I mean for all the stuff i'm into you would never expect me to be so boring. i guess i could talk about ponies and thundercats... that would be fun.... except i don't get the hub... that kinda sucks... um.... hmm... maybe for now just thundercats.

0 comments: