BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

work sucks, but little boys with femme products are cool!

so today my partner and i basically got screwed and stuff... we had two houses both under $70 (which is the base cost for a cleaning) so really, i wasn't happy.... i mean because of the fact that i got home around 1:40 on a day i didn't even want to wake up, yeah that was nice, but not getting a good amount of money, yeah not to nice... gah! oh well i'm home now... i've got some french bread azzip in the oven and glee is on tonight... and i will blog my thoughts during. oh! i have to tell you! i went to target today to get some cat food and litter and a couple sports bras and workout pants which i'll probably never workout in... ever... and as i was walking out, there was this little boy in between the sets of doors and he was playing with a tampon... i don't know why this made my day, but it did. i really hope my kids are that easy to amuse, it will make parenthood so much easier for me... but maybe a bit hard to explain to my son when he's older that those aren't for boys their just for girls. any ways i'm going to go now just because i'm doing my glee thing tonight.... oh i didn't put a picture of video or anything! so here's mike nesmith... again... i just thought this was a cute picture of him!

0 comments: