BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Am I Gonna Be Happpy When I Open This? (Glee And Raising Hope Random Thoughts)

Right now i'm watching Glee... I love Glee! Until they go to far.... but OMG THE WARBLERS ARE DOING NEON TREES' ANIMAL! BLAINE AND KURT KISS!!!!! oh... kurt.... i think you're sexier than a baby penguine... although you are that cute... oh... man.... this episode is just going there.... DAH!!! TEACHER KISS!!!! DAH!!!!!! oh I love this song! Really good Dixie Chicks song... and i'm kinda confused... does Santana think she's in love with Brittney? Yes Carl... you and Emma do need an apointment with Holly. And that awkward conversation with your parents about sex? Can it be any more awkward? If you're Kurt and Burt Hummel... I think it can. Oh... the truth comes out... and Emma... just got dised. Oh! Who called the lesbian thing. Wait... is Brittney going.... opp.... nope... that's not good. YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ZUCKERMAN KISS!!!!!!!!!!!! DAH!!!!!!!! HOLISTER!!!!!!!

Reverse gender paligamists..... Hmm.... I wasn't that caught up in that, oh my Josh.... I mean God. You guys are right, these shirts are comfortable.... BRADLEY COOPER'S EYES ARE SO BLUE!!!!!!!!! well.... they are.... these holes in me meant for my brothers in paligamy... that is the worst commercial..... BOOYAH!!!!!!

0 comments: