BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING! JOHN CUSACK SAVE US!!!!

   So it's Saturday.... and I'm seriously up at 8:58? UGH!!!!!!!!! I don't know if it's because I just can't sleep any more (which means that the Apocalypse is really coming because I can sleep for about twelve straight hours and still want more sleep) or this stupid cold is messing with me... or my body has just gotten used to a schedule again.... and it thinks that it's a weekday when it's NOT! GO BACK TO SLEEP! I DON'T HAVE TO WORK!
   So last night my Blog was um.... interesting.... let me just say right here and now.... I don't normally swear... at all.... I was just extremely upset and I was actually yelling at my computer.... I don't normally even get angry at anything.... but..... this is like the fifteenth time that that program has caused my computer to blue screen since I got it.... so why do I keep it you ask?... 1. My mom bought it as a Christmas present for me.. 2. It allows me to use my video camera, without having to convert the video files..... unlike movie maker... which I still use for intros and stuff... because it has some cool effects.
   So I've done alot of talking about video editing..... and I would like to let you know that my new vlog is up and running.... and here it is!

okay well enjoy that... bye now!

0 comments: