BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Frei und schwerelos

I've never really been too much into blogging. I'm more of the vlogging type. But I felt if I can vlog why can't I blog? So the basics: I'm 18 and avoiding college every chance I get. Just because if I go to college that means I have to have a real idea of what I want to be. And let's face the fact, I don't know what I wanna be... Yet. My mom says I should do video editing or something like that, my friends think I should be a music teacher. But really all I want to be is an actress. I wish I could tell mom that. But I know what she would say, "Chelsea you'll never make any money doing that. How do you expect to survive that way? Do you want to live with your mom the rest of you're life?" I know what you're thinking, why wouldn't I do good as an actor? Well I have only seriously been acting since about febuary my junior year of high school. Why can't I just be like John Lennon? Were people don't really except me to go any where with my life but I find my true calling and prove them all wrong!... I know it can still happen, But really what are the chances?

0 comments: