BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bradley Cooper has really friggin blue eyes.

  So today was a really good day. Other than having to work while I'm sick, the rain, and oh... did I mention that I'm sick? Seriously I couldn't breath out of my nose the entire forty-five minute drive home. Yes.... I work that far away from where I live... but it's worth it.... cause the money is good... and it's a job....
   I totally realize that my blog from last night makes absolutely no sense what so ever, but let me explain it. I went to start a normal blog when glee came on... and I couldn't really think of any thing else... so that's what I basically talked about... what ever came to mind. And a commercial for Limitless came on and I felt the impulse to mention how frigging blue Bradley Cooper's eyes are. As you can see my thoughts are very enthusiastic. Especially in comparison to my overall personality... sometimes that enthusiasm does come out, but most of the time it just stays in my head.
   And now I'm sitting in our big chair with the plug-in heating pad on my back, just because this job may just kill me, slightly watching NCIS on mute (not quite sure why it's muted), and waiting for my mom's boyfriend/basically husband, Doug, to come over so we can eat dinner. I'm hungry. All I've eaten today is a Hostess Steusel, a cookie... and that's seriously it.... awesome... surprised I don't have a head ache due to insufficient feeding.
   Okay so this happened yesterday, but I have to tell ya. So yesterday after work, I had to stop at the Secretary of State office because the new tab on my car either fell off or someone stole it... >:| so the closest on on my way home was in Novi and I thought it would just take like five minutes off of the freeway... nope.... took at least twenty minutes not including stop lights, which I hit like four of them. So then I get there and it wasn't really too crowded but I was still like ten people behind... then I realize that there's an automatic machine for tab renewal... so I go out to it, losing my spot in line.... only to find out that, all it does is give you a renewal... not replace them.... so then I go back in and take another number and take a seat back down.... and then they get to the number before mine when I realize all the signs around the office saying that they don't take VISA.... awesome right. So luckily they had an ATM in there, but of course I got charged for using it and had to take out more money than I needed in the first place. So then I got called up and told the lady what I needed and she looked it over. But then she told me that I couldn't do anything because I don't own the car and my mom's last name is different than mine. So then I'm like, OK.... but then she checked and to replace the tab, as long as the address was the same and had been for over like three months then I could replace them, but if I wanted to go and renew them then my mom needed to fill out a form saying that I'm the designated driver of the car. So I got a new tab, put it on my car and headed home.... all together, I was there for about an hour. Which could be worse... when we first tried to get my license, we waited for an hour before just leaving because by then we were still like thirty numbers behind. So we went to another one the next day when they opened.

0 comments: