BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today, I told my friend that sixty-nine percent of people will believe anything you say with a percentage. He believed me. MLIA

Today wsa a good day... we only had three houses at work.... the girl I worked with was really cool and by lunch time it was warm enough for us to shed our winter coats and just wear our sweatshirts... and it's still warm... I was even outside on my laptop... but I came back in because the glare was bugging me too much... and now i'm sitting in our bay window... just because it's so pretty outside that I just want to be as close as I can to it... and now looking down into the flower bed i just remembered about the two rose plants my mom gave me for my birthday... i hope they come back to life soon... they were pink and yellow. you know what makes today even better? the fact that i get to sleep in tomorow.... i don't have to be into work till 9:30 tomorow.... or was it 9? i'll show up at 9 just to be safe... *sigh* what to talk about now? the fact that it's b-e-a-utiful outside? or the fact that i'm home alone... which i LOVE yeah.....idk....

0 comments: