BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh! Problem solved. I'll be an astronaut

    So I have no clue what that picture has to do with what I'm going to talk about but lets go with it. So Saturday I got to hang out with my brother Katie(inside joke... she is a girl... and my brother) and we went and saw Take Me Home Tonight. So I feel the urge now to do a review of it.
    So the movie takes place in L.A. in 1988 and is about a college grad, Matt Franklin (Topher Grace), who is employed at the local video store for the summer. Or until he figures out what he wants to be. One day while working, Matt's highschool crush, Tori (Teresa Palmer), walks in the store. In attempt to impress her, Matt sheds his smock and tells her that he works for a bank in which he could work for but doesn't. After which she invites him to a labor day party. So Matt, his best freind Barry(Dan Fogler) and his twin sister Wendy (Anna Faris) head to the party, where Matt plans to get Tori's number. The night is filled trouble and good times including drugs, sex and a giant metal ball.
     All together, I enjoyed the movie. There deffinetly was alot of the f bomb, and cocain use and sex.... but the film was made as if it was a movie made in the 80's.... which entails all of the above and maybe a bit more. So with all this I give Take Me Home Tonight ****/5 !

0 comments: