BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gonna Give All My Secrets Away.... One Day....

I shouldn't be allowed to do things when I'm sick and tired... except sit around and watch TV.... and really there is no point to being online on the weekend... or at least not how I go online anyways... I mean, it sounds extremely lame and stuff but, the Internet is my life.... outside of work... and eating and sleeping... the Internet has become my life... I'm seriously online for at least four hours a day! That's really unhealthy i know... but i don't have anything else to do... since I graduated... i don't have band, or choir, or drama.... and i don't have the option of doing my homework.... not that when i get home i have any energy to do anything anyways i work so hard at work.... all i wanna do when I'm home is sit around being lazy.... today i watched half of season two of I Dream Of Jeanie! I need to do something with my life.... I need to have something to do with my life... even my music seems to be lacking these day... I almost don't even want to listen to anything... I think I'm just in a funk... a deep funk.... and I would pop up to a rehearsal for the high school musical... but I don't belong there anymore.... so it feels weired and I've been gone for so long that I feel out of the loop with my Friends... even when I talk to Katie.... I don't know what all this weird feeling is but I know it needs to stop.... maybe i need some new Friends... not that i plan on replacing any of the ones i have... i just need some new faces to get along with...well I'm going to go to bed now.... just cause there's absolutely nothing else to do in this house... OK good night!

0 comments: