BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

LAPPY MC'FAIL SUCK FAILS AT FAILING... AND SUCKING!!!!!....(twss)

I HATE AVS VIDEO EDITOR..... I WANT MY MACBOOK NOW....  I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MORE CRASHES I CAN GO THROUH LIKE THAT! AND I KNOW IT'S THAT FUCKING PROGRAMS FAULT! STUPID LAME ASS EDITOR THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!...... okay....I'm better.... well if your wondering what that was about like I think you are. I was in the middle of editing a new vlog and I went to save it and the program stoped responding... so I was just going to close it down and then just have to restart the vlog... but then it wasn't shuting down... AND THEN I GOT BLUE SCREENED!!!!!!!!! You all know what I hate more than avs..... THIS FUCKING LAPTOP!!!!! I HATE PC'S SO MUCH!!!!! I WANT A MAC LIKE FOUR MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!! on the upside... once avs descides to actually open for me.... I'll have a new vlog up... and I shall share it with you guys!.... okay that's all for now...

0 comments: